MOST 2017 nominations are now open.
- Before nominating a student for the program, the MOST school contact teacher should familiarise themselves with the MOST nomination guidelines
- The MOST school contact teacher must give each nominating student a copy of the participant responsibilities fact sheet, student nomination form and project consent form which can be found in the nomination guidelines.
- Students and their parents should read the fact sheet so they understand the program requirements. Students complete their student nomination form and project consent form and return it to the MOST school contact teacher.
- The MOST school contact teacher must ensure the nomination form has been signed by the student and parent/guardian, and the project consent form has been signed by student's parent/guardian. The MOST 2017 school contact teacher holds the signed nomination form and unamended project consent form for each student nominating.
- The MOST school contact teacher completes an online nomination for each student on the MOST 2017 nomination website .
Nominations close Friday 24 February 2017.
Project consent form
All students nominating for MOST 2017 are required to complete a project consent form. This form must be unamended and signed by the student's parent/guardian.
Schools must keep all completed forms on file for the duration of the program. The MOST school contact teacher of students accepted in the MOST 2017 program will be required to submit the completed project consent form to the program manager upon acceptance into the program.
Any questions or concerns regarding the project consent form should be directed to the MOST 2017 program manager.
Parent/guardian nomination guidelines 688K
Student nomination form 46K
Fact sheet 1 - Role of coordinating teacher 241K
Fact sheet 2 - Participant responsibilities 175K
Fact sheet 3 - How to nominate 542K
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 22 Nov 2016 at 02:37PM