How to enter
Submissions for the Creative Generation Excellence Awards in Visual Art 2016 are now open.
A. Submission process
Please download and read the 2016 Information for schools booklet carefully before submitting into the awards.
Before finalising the submission, the submitting teacher will be asked to tick a box acknowledging:
- I, the submitting teacher, accept the Terms and conditions of entry within the Information for schools booklet
- I, the participating student, accept the Terms and conditions of entry within the Information for schools booklet
- Participating teachers, students, parents and guardians understand the entire program as outlined in the Information for schools booklet, and the expectations and level of commitment required
- The school principal has endorsed the submission
- The submitting teacher and participating student certify that all information submitted is true and correct at the time of submission
- Participating students have completed an unedited Creative Generation Excellence Awards in Visual Art 2016 Project Consent Form which has been uploaded as part of the submission process
- Participating teachers, students, parents and guardians understand the Department of Education and Training is collecting personal information, and will handle this material in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the Education (General Provisions) Act 2006.
B. Project consent form
All students participating in the 2016 awards program are required to complete a Creative Generation Excellence Awards in Visual Art 2016 Project Consent Form.
Schools will be required to upload completed forms via the submission portal.
Any questions or concerns regarding the project consent form should be directed to the awards program manager.
Once you have read the Information for schools booklet and have received the student's completed project consent form, visit the submission portal to submit into the awards.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 10 May 2016 at 02:38PM