2018 Showcase Awards for Excellence in Schools
Submissions for the 2018 Showcase Awards are now open
View the Showcase Awards promotional video and let our outstanding 2017 award recipients help inspire your nomination this year!
The Showcase Awards for Excellence in Schools (Showcase Awards) are presented annually to Queensland state schools with excellent practices that significantly improve outcomes for students.
The 11 award categories are:
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in the Early and Primary Years
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in the Secondary Years
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in Inclusive Education
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in Industry Partnership
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in Global Engagement
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in Indigenous Education
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in Rural and Remote Education
- The Showcase Award for Teacher of the Year
- The Jack Pizzey Award for Principal of the Year
- The Showcase Award for State School of the Year.
- regional award winners and commendation recipients will be announced on Thursday 21 June 2018. Regional award winners will receive a $1,000 development grant and commendation recipients a $500 development grant
- of the regional award winners 22 state finalists will be announced on Monday 30 July 2018, each receiving a further $7,500 in development grants
- 11 state award winners will be announced at the Showcase Awards Gala Dinner on Friday 26 October 2018 in Brisbane. State winners receive a further development grant of $30,000 each for group award categories, or $15,000 each for the teacher and principal award categories.
Submissions close at 5pm on Friday 18 May 2018. Please refer to the following pages for further information:
For further information please contact the Showcase Awards program manager.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 28 Feb 2018 at 10:48AM