2017 Showcase Awards for Excellence in Schools
Congratulations to the 2017 Showcase Awards state finalists.
The Showcase Awards for Excellence in Schools (Showcase Awards) are presented annually to Queensland state schools with excellent practices that significantly improve outcomes for students.
The 11 award categories are:
- The Network Ten Showcase Award for Excellence in the Early and Primary Years
- The University of Queensland Showcase Award for Excellence in the Junior Secondary Years
- The QSuper Showcase Award for Excellence in the Senior Years
- The Village Roadshow Theme Parks Showcase Award for Excellence in Inclusive Education
- The RemServ Showcase Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- The Showcase Award for Excellence in Industry Partnerships
- The Education Queensland International Showcase Award for Excellence in Global Engagement
- The Teachers Health Showcase Award for Teacher of the Year
- The Griffith University Jack Pizzey Award for Principal of the Year
- The QUT Showcase Award for Leadership Team of the Year
- The Teachers Mutual Bank Showcase Award for State School of the Year
- regional award winners and commendation recipients were announced on Thursday 22 June 2017. Regional award winners received a $1,200 development grant and commendation recipients a $500 development grant
- of the regional award winners 22 state finalists will be announced on Monday 31 July 2017, each receiving a further $7,500 in development grants
- 11 state award winners will be announced at the Showcase Awards Gala Dinner on Friday 27 October 2017 in Brisbane. State winners receive a further development grant of $30,000 each for group award categories, or $15,000 each for the teacher and principal award categories.
Please refer to the following pages for further information:
For further information please contact the Showcase Awards program manager.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 13 Jul 2017