Education Horizon research grant scheme
The Department of Education and Training's $1 million Education Horizon research grant scheme supports the delivery of high quality research aligned to the Queensland Government's education and training priorities.
There were five research grant categories in the 2017 round, as follows:
- Early childhood education and care - Children engaged in quality early years programs and making positive transitions
- School education - Students engaged in learning, achieving and successfully transitioning to further education, training and work
- Vocational education and training - Queenslanders skilled to participate successfully in the economy and broader community
- Cross-portfolio - Research projects that span two or more of the above categories
- Open (only open to previous Education Horizon grant recipients to build on their previous research, partnerships and investments) - Suitable for innovative and collaborative programs of research that have demonstrated significant benefit.
Education Horizon 2017 round
Under the 2017 round of the Education Horizon research grant scheme, seventeen successful applications received research grant funding of between $18,000 and $100,000.
View the Education Horizon 2017 approved proposals
The 2017 Education Horizon application and service agreement 1.2M and terms and conditions 1.1M are available here for information purposes only.
Information for the next round will be available in early 2018.
Education Horizon 2016 round
Under the 2016 round of the Education Horizon research grant scheme, seventeen successful applications received research grant funding of between $17,000 and $100,000.
View the Education Horizon 2016 approved proposals
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 30 Jun 2017