Access keys | Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site
Link to Queensland Government (
Home | Site map | Contact us | for
Department Education and Training
Research Services >

Applying to conduct research

It's important that research in state schools and other departmental sites:

For this reason, researchers need to apply to conduct research in the department or state schools, or to access other departmental data.

Research guidelines

Our guidelines for conducting research Adobe PDF document210K give detailed information about the application process, including:

Advertising research in schools

If you just want to advertise your research on a school noticeboard or in a newsletter to recruit voluntary participants for research that's not being done in a state school, please complete the Research Advertisement in Schools form Adobe PDF document2.4M and submit it directly to the school principal/s.

The school principal will review your request, and must be satisfied that the project meets ethical standards.

If you want further assistance from the school, would like help in recruiting participants, sending out information sheets or collecting consent forms, or accessing student data, you'll need to submit a full research application.

^ Top of page

This page was last reviewed on 21 Mar 2018 at 11:03AM

Queensland Education Research Inventory
Education Horizon grant scheme
Featured research

Copyright | Disclaimer | Privacy | Right to information | Access keys | Other languagesOther languages

© The State of Queensland 2018.

Queensland Government