Access keys | Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site
Link to Queensland Government (
Home | Site map | Contact us | for

Department of Education, Training and Employment

Working in education in Queensland
Make a difference. Teach > TRACER >


When can I join TRACER?

Before you can work as a replacement teacher in Queensland State Schools and join with TRACER, you need to meet two (2) conditions:

1. Registration through the Queensland College of Teachers (QCT):

2. You must have an active application with the Department of Education, Training and Employment (DETE)

Please note that a check is performed to ensure these two conditions are met before your application will be processed by TRACER.

Once you have satisfied both of these conditions, you can proceed with submitting your online TRACER Application.

How do I submit an application to join TRACER?

Submit an application to join TRACER via the online Application Form which requests basic personal, contact and QCT registration details.

Once your application is processed and approved by TRACER, you will become available for replacement teaching and receive an email notification allowing you to create an account with the MyHR Recruitment solution.

How do I create a 'MyHR Recruitment TRACER' account?

Creating an account is easy and will enable you to logon and update your own details, teaching preferences and availability in relation to teaching in TRACER schools.

Once your application is approved, you will receive an email containing a link to the MyHR Recruitment solution. Follow this link to set-up your account and password. Once completed you will automatically receive a follow-up email that details your user name. You are now able to logon to MyHR Recruitment TRACER.

Remember to enter your teaching preferences and availability as soon as possible, allowing you to be matched to teaching opportunities.

If you experience any problems with your online application or MyHR Recruitment account, email TRACER for assistance.

^ Top of page

This page was last reviewed on 15 Feb 2013


Copyright | Disclaimer | Privacy | Access keys | Other languagesOther languages

© The State of Queensland (Department of Education, Training and Employment) 2005-2014.

Queensland Government

Great state. Great opportunity.