The Curriculum Exchange (CX) will no longer be accessible in the new Learning Place.
The CX user interface is no longer maintained and all staff and students are encouraged to discover digital resources directly through the new Learning Place.
What you need to do
Please make the following changes to links in your websites:
- Replace any links to the CX with links to the new Learning Place.
- Replace references to the "Curriculum Exchange" or "CX" with references to "the Learning Place".
How to link to the Learning Place
The Learning Place now has three distinct spaces. Use the one(s) that best suit your audience and purpose:
- Public space: No login is needed for the Public space
Use this link if your users are not members of the Learning Place (eg non state) and need general information about the Learning Place or direct links to specific Learning Place applications eg iConnect web conferencing.
- Staff space: Access via a DET Network Logon ID & password
Use this direct link to go to the staff space and resources, eSpaces, Learning Pathways and professional networking.
- Student space: Access via a DET Network Logon ID & password
Use this direct link to go to the student space and resources, eSpaces and Learning Pathways.
We also recommend you link directly to specific resource(s)
in the Learning Place. To find a specific resource in the Learning Place search
- the item number - e.g. L123 (if known) or
- the resource title (in "quotation marks" to search for the exact phrase)
You can also provide your community members with a collection Learning Place resources on a particular topic by creating a Learning Pathway. You can combine the latest versions of resources with other content (text, images, HTML etc) and publish them on one web page. To find out about Learning Pathways go to the Staff space
If you have any questions or need help, please contact our friendly Learning Place team:
Phone: (07) 3421 6656