Changes to the new Learning Place
Posted January 2011
Changes to the new Learning Place include:
- Single sign-on: use your DET logon and password to access the Learning Place - no need to log on again.
- Course Access Management System (CAMS) has replaced the Learning Place Administration System with a new look and feel and improved functionality.
- A new staff space supports networking and staff professional development through OneChannel.
- A new single search improves resource discovery.
- Staff can create personalised Learning Pathways.
- A new student space improves resource discovery and access.
What you need to do:
|Remember to update your bookmarks to reflect the new URLs!
||Read about protecting your password online.
||Ask the Learning Place for help if you would like to bulk enrol students into courses.
||For the best user experience the Learning Place recommends you use:
- Internet Explorer IE7 + (preferred browser and supported by DET)
- Safari (on MAC operating system only)
Was this article useful? Let us know.