[an error occurred while processing this directive]
These issues of the predominantly peer-reviewed journals have recently been added
to the Professional Collection and will be available from Library Services,
Coorparoo Education Precinct.
These journals are only available in print format. The library also compiles a regular list of new online journal titles.
Due to copyright restrictions only one article from each journal may
be requested. If you request more than one article from a journal,
only the first article selected will be provided.
The articles are only available to DET staff serving the Education Portfolio and Training Queensland (excluding TAFE Institute personnel).
To request items:
- click on the box to the left of the title
- complete the Contact details, and Copyright declaration
- click the submit button
The library also holds many eJournals.
For more information contact Library Services.
- The american journal of occupational therapy - Vol. 63, No. 6, November/December 2009
- American journal on intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Vol. 114, No. 6, November 2009
- Australian journal of public administration - Vol. 68, No. 4, December 2009
- Developmental medicine & child neurology - Vol. 52, No. 1, January 2010
- Educational technology
- Vol. 1, No. 1, January/February 2010 (Special Issue)
- The journal of child psychology and psychiatry - Vol. 51, No. 1, January 2010
- Journal of pyschoeducational assessment - Vol. 27, No. 6, December 2009
- NASSP Bulletin
- Vol. 93, No. 3, September 2009
- Professional educator - Vol. 8, No. 4, November 2009
- Psychology in the schools - Vol. 47, No. 1, January 2010 (Special issue)
Previous new journal titles
^ Top of page
Last updated: 17 February 2010