To encourage participation, every person who completes the Next Step survey goes into the draw to win one of twenty Apple iPad Pros. The Terms and Conditions of these prizes are set out below.
- The survey incentive prize draw is run by the Queensland Department of Education (DoE), 30 Mary Street, Brisbane, QLD 4002. Telephone number 07 3513 6868.
- All Next Step survey respondents will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants into the draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will receive one of twenty (20) Apple iPad Pros (10.5-inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi) valued at $979 (inc. GST).
- DoE retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Fifteen (15) prizes will be drawn from all respondents who complete the Next Step survey online and five (5) from those who complete the survey via telephone.
- Winners will be drawn by the Queensland Government Statistician's Office, Queensland Treasury at Level 22, 1 William Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000.
- The draw will be performed by a random computer process and will take place once the survey has officially closed in late June 2018.
- Winners will be notified by telephone by 31 July 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within three (3) months of the draw then the winner's prize will be forfeited and DoE shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within three (3) months or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- If a winner rejects their prize, the winner's prize will be forfeited and DoE shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via courier.
- Prize winners will not be published by DoE.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- DoE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 28 Feb 2017