Uploading your School Annual Report in Joomla
Please note: Only MIS Administrators will have access to upload via the MIS Portal.
Save the annual report as a PDF:
- Go to File
- Then Print
- Choose printer PDF Creator
- Print. It will pop up with a save file prompt.
- Name this converted file to: annual.pdf
Upload the file to MIS
- Go to mis.eq.edu.au and login
- Click on Schools at the top right
- Select your school
- Go to School Website then File Manager
- Go to the folder www
- Create a new folder by clicking on and type in the name school-reports then hit New
- Go to the folder school-reports
- Click onto upload a new file and select Upload File
- Select Browse and navigate to the saved annual report and click Upload
Linking your School Annual Report
Follow the steps to Linking your School Annual Report.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 06 Mar 2013