OneChannel allows Education Queensland staff 24/7 online access to a range of live and on-demand educational programs.
You can choose relevant programs and participate in:
- live programs via web conference
- on-demand programs via broadcast media and learning pathways.
- educational programs that overcome geographical constraints using contemporary eLearning theories and technologies
- A learner-focused educational service allowing the learner to choose 'timely' educational programs suitable to their learning needs
- Rich digital content catering for different learning styles
- Time, cost and productivity savings in the delivery of educational programs.
Education Queensland employees only may participate in live programs by registering in the OneChannel calendar (DETE employees only).
On-demand programs (DETE employees only) such as live program recordings or video presentations can be accessed and viewed anywhere, anytime. These programs allow you to review the content at a convenient time or share with colleagues.
For more information contact:
(07) 3421 6592