The NSSCF Dashboard has been created to provide eligible principals and regional coordinators with the latest NSSCF and related IT data in an easy-to-understand format.
The dashboard is a powerful tool that encapsulates data for each NSSCF-eligible school from many areas including:
- eLearning journey
- School ICT eLearning Index
- eLearning professional development
- NSSCF funded
- school funded (included maintenance of effort expectations)
- deployment status
- NSSCF infrastructure entitlements
- asbestos and LDB testing arrangements
- internet connection details
- NSSCF support arrangements
- NSSCF funding allocations.
With this information, principals and their approved staff will be in a better position to plan the rollout of NSSCF funding in their schools.
The dashboard is available through OnePortal to principals and approved staff of schools with students in Years 9 to 12.
Any additional access requests should be emailed to NSSCF.firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests require principal approval; the quickest path to access for non-principal staff is to have your principal send the request to the above mailbox.