Laptop accessories and upgrades
When you receive a laptop, you will be issued the following accessories:
- a laptop battery
- a carry bag
- an external mouse
- a power cord.
You may buy additional accessories such as a larger battery, extra memory, an additional AC power adaptor, a docking station and a new cord.
Before you buy accessories, know that:
- they are your responsibility
- laptop alterations must be are carried out by technicians accredited by the laptop supplier
- the laptop must be restored to its original condition before it is returned
- you must retain all original parts that you replace or upgrade on the laptop
- on disposal of the laptop, all accessories that have been upgraded must be removed and replaced with the original department-issued versions.
Failure to abide by these conditions will void the laptop's warranty.