The Department provides the Service Centre – an ICT 'help desk' facility which is the 'single point of contact' for all schools, regional office and corporate office staff throughout Queensland who require support for ICT services and the OneSchool application.
All ICT requests are managed through a central IT Service Management framework.
Any requests that are not able to be resolved by the Service Centre are managed from within the department's other ICT and business support groups.
- Urgent issues should be reported to the Service Centre by phoning 1800 680 445
- Non-urgent issues may be logged online at Service Centre Online (DET staff only)
- Search self-help articles
- Checking your existing job status and request updates online
- Check for current outage information that might be relevant to you.
The Service Centre is open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Phone: 1800 680 445
Jobs may be logged 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year using:
Service Centre Online: Service Centre