This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- people with slower internet connections (including some rural and regional users) or less than state of the art equipment
- people with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices, game consoles and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- access keys to access certain information using your keyboard
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- adherence to international web standards
- ARIA compliant keyboard navigation for rich interactive components; and
- the use of the Queensland Government consistent user experience standard.