School ICT Supplementary Grant
The annual School ICT Supplementary Grant is calculated with 100 per cent of all funds now being allocated on full-time student enrolments from July 2013.
See the Grants and Allowances information for more detail.
Each school receives an annual supplementary grant to support the integration of ICT into teaching and learning practice. Grant allocations will be influenced by changes to enrolment at school and state levels.
Schools will need to allocate sufficient funds from the School ICT Supplementary Grant (along with other internal and external resources) to support the integration of ICT into everyday practice.
The School ICT Supplementary Grant supports state schools in the implementation of the Department's Strategic Plan 2012 -2016 and the Information and Knowledge Strategic Plan 2012 -2016.
Each school's expenditure on ICT will be shaped by its local context, planned for, within budget allocations and reflected in its Annual Implementation Plan.
The School ICT Supplementary Grant provides state schools with supplementary funding specifically for integrating ICT into teaching and learning practice.
Achievement of the objective
The objective is attained by:
- schools being provided with an annual grant for use on ICT related activities
- calculating grant amounts using 100 per cent FTE enrolment
- each principal accounting for their ICT School Grant expenditure in accordance with the ICT and eLearning priorities as outlined in their Annual Implementation Plan
- processing grant payments through GAPS
- invoicing schools for the Microsoft licence and the Web and Internet Access Service contributions through the accounts receivable process.
Timeline of key aspects
|November 2013||2013 School ICT Supplementary Grant allocation|
|November 2013||Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and Web and Internet Access Service contributions collected|
Need more information?
Phone:(07) 3421 6560