People Matters Program
People Matters (previously Practical People Management Matters or PPMM) is a behavioural change program that provides current and aspiring team leaders across the Queensland public sector with practical skills to manage people in the workplace and common workforce challenges.
The program content:
- contextualises the Queensland government
- aligns to the Queenland Public Service Workforce Capability Success Profile for team leaders
- supports public service employees' performance obligations, and
- offers recognition of prior learning.
The program format provides:
- a self-paced online module about the Queensland government authorising environment
- three facilitated workshop days
- an action learning approach
- pre and post completion evaluations
- a People Matters Yammer group, and
- one-day extension modules for experienced team leaders.
The Public Service Commission has established a panel of three registered training organisations to deliver the People Matters program. This information, registration details and frequently asked questions are available on the program website .
For more information contact the Public Service Commission on (07) 3003 2873 or (07) 3003 2838 or visit their website .
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 14 Mar 2016