School planning, reviewing and reporting cycle
The improvement and accountability cycle for Queensland state schools
The School Planning, Reviewing and Reporting Framework 290K details the school improvement processes of planning, reviewing and reporting to be enacted in Queensland state schools to implement state and national reforms, and to drive improved learning outcomes for all students. It enables school leaders to establish and review an explicit improvement agenda that reflects the school's context and priorities and is established in consultation with the school community.
Features of the School Planning, Reviewing and Reporting Framework (SPRRF) include:
- alignment with the initiatives of the Council of Australian Governments, the National Education Agreement
- key strategies, priorities and performance measures which align with the department's Strategic Plan
- participation by all state schools in a quadrennial review process
- development of a four year plan
- annual review by schools to maintain currency of their four year plan
- development of an annual implementation plan describing the actions to address the key priorities for the year
- obligations for schools relating to reporting and accountability.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 25 Mar 2015