The Premier's Anzac Prize 2018
Applications for the 2018 prize open on Monday 10 April 2017. Student applications close on Friday 15 September 2017 and Chaperone Expressions of Interest close on Friday 23 June 2017.
Judging criteria and process
Entries are assessed against the following criteria:
- addresses the key question effectively
- adheres to the set time limit ofthree to five minutes
- includes one or more examples ofAustralia's involvement in conflicts to illustrate the Anzac tradition
- argues a point of view effectively while recognising changes in people's approaches to historical events over time
- uses a range of historical sources and evidence to support ideas
- evaluates historical sources in the inquiry
- uses the features of the medium to communicate the argument and the analysis effectively and purposefully
- lists references.
Please refer to the Resources page for application information.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 10 Apr 2017 at 03:00PM