In Australia, higher education is the sector that offers post-school education usually, but not exclusively, at the level of a bachelor degree or higher level qualification.
In Queensland, nine universities offer higher education:
Each university has its own legislation.
Other useful sites:
- Study Queensland - information for international students on Queensland study opportunities, universities, programs, courses, visa procedures, costs, lifestyle and Australian education contacts worldwide
- Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre - processes applications for the majority of undergraduate courses at Queensland universities
- Study Assist - information for students about Australian Government assistance for financing tertiary study
- My University - information about Australian universities and other higher education providers
- myfuture - Australia's national career and scholarships information and exploration service
- Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency - Australia's independent national regulator of the higher education sector
- Queensland Ombudsman - independently reviews the administrative actions of state government agencies
- Australian Qualifications Framework - national framework for all regulated qualifications in Australian education and training.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 22 Aug 2013 at 05:47PM