StuditaliA Prize - Italy
The StuditaliA Prize was established in 1994 to encourage and promote excellence in Italian language studies in schools across Queensland and reward the achievement of Year 12 students of Italian.
Students have the opportunity to win a four-week study tour. This tour provides an immersion experience to study and live in Italy. During the four weeks, the winning student will attend the Convitto Nazionale 'Paolo Diacono' school in Cividale del Friuli, northern Italy.
- Four-week study tour to Italy with attendance at an Italian secondary school.
- Open to approximately six Queensland students.
- The number of student prizes awarded in any one year depends on the donations received and the number and quality of the applications received from students.
- Accommodation and most meals are provided at the Convitto Nazionale 'Paolo Diacono' Cividale del Friuli's boarding school.
- Final itinerary and details will be provided in an information session or workshop which the successful students are required to attend.
- Students must have prior parent/guardian consent.
View our brochure (PDF, 2.1MB) and apply for this exciting opportunity now!
- Return airfares
- Travel insurance
- Tuition fees
- Most meals
- Visa (if required)
Applications are open from February-April.
Who can apply?
Year 12 students studying Italian at time of application from all school sectors.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
This page was last reviewed on 2 May 2018