The Policy and Procedure Register provides staff and the broader community with access to all Department of Education Policy Instruments. The register contains policy instruments relating to students with disability, as for all students. Policy instruments particularly relating to students with disability may include:
- Inclusive education policy
- P-12 curriculum, assessment and reporting framework
- Parent and community engagement framework
- Minister's Policy: Criteria to decide a person is a "person with a disability" for the purpose of enrolment in state special schools
- Enrolment in state primary, secondary and special schools
- Management of students with specialised health needs
- Curriculum provision to students with disability.