We value your privacy. Your information will only be used for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and will not be distributed to any third parties unless authorised or required by law.
General enquiries, complaints and feedback
Department of Education
PO Box 15033
CITY EAST QLD 4002
30 Mary Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Compliments, complaints and feedback
Visit the departments' complaints and feedback page for details.
School and regional offices
Contact details for schools are found in the schools directory. Enquiries about a school should be directed to the school in the first instance. Where information or a decision cannot be provided by the school, contact with the relevant regional office is advised.
General information relating to state schooling can be found on our frequently asked questions page.
Early childhood education
Visit the Early Childhood Education and Care website for further information.
Contact a regional office for enquiries about jobs, working in the department, advertised vacancies and other related matters.
For enquiries about your application for teacher employment (completing and submitting the form, changing your application details), email email@example.com.
Contact payroll services for enquiries including requests for statement of service, employment history enquiry, teacher classification assessment, change to contact or bank details, pay deductions, or any general pay enquiries for state schooling and corporate staff.
For enquiries relating to media requests or releases, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3328 6639.
Right to information and publication scheme
Contact Legal Services at email@example.com to submit feedback or make a complaint relating to the right to information or the department's publication scheme.
Assistance with your enquiry
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service. This is an Australia-wide phone and internet service.
- Teletypewriter users phone 13 36 77, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users should phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Internet relay users should connect to the internet relay call page then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Video relay users, choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- SMS relay users, phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).