We value your
privacy. Your information will only be used for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and will not be distributed to any third parties unless authorised or required by law.
General enquiries, complaints and feedback
Department of Education
PO Box 10533
CITY EAST QLD 4002
30 Mary Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Frequently asked questions (state schools)
Complaints and feedback
Recruitment enquiries about jobs or working in the department, advertised vacancies and other related matters.
Teacher applicant centre
Enquiries about your application for teacher employment (completing and submitting the form, changing your application details).
Payroll Services contact list
Payroll enquiries including requests for statement of service, employment history enquiry, teacher classification assessment, change to contact or bank details, pay deductions, or any general pay enquiries for state schooling (EQ) and corporate.
Early childhood education and care
For questions about early childhood education and care.
Enquiries about a school should be directed to the school in the first instance. Where information or a decision cannot be provided by the school, contact with the relevant regional office is advised.
For general information relating to state schools, please check the
frequently asked questions, visit the
Policy and Procedure Register, call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or contact
For questions relating to Creative Generation: State Schools Onstage.
Right to information and publication scheme
Legal and Administrative Law branch
Submit feedback or make a complaint relating to the right to information or the department's publication scheme.
Enquiries relating to media requests or releases, or telephone (07) 3328 6639.
Assistance with your enquiry
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment please contact us through the
National Relay Service
- TTY users phone 133 677, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users should phone 1300 555 727, then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable rates.
- Internet relay users should connect to the
National Relay Service then ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Video relay users, choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- SMS relay users, phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68).