Every student, every classroom, every school connected to limitless learning opportunities.
Digital innovation unlocking a world of possibilities
We are embedding future-focused learning practices connecting students and teachers across Queensland.
Digital technologies are essential to respond and adapt to a changing world. We are empowering schools to prepare every child and student for a culturally diverse and digitally enabled future.
Our educators are strengthening their digital capability so they can take advantage of virtual teaching opportunities. Embracing the flexibility enabled by these technologies will give teachers access to a variety of teaching and learning options. Our digitally confident teachers will help students engage and thrive in a digital world.
Our system actions to embed digital innovation in teaching and learning:
- enhance the capability and confidence of teachers in digital teaching and learning
- improve connectivity through bandwidth upgrades
- connect all students to digital learning opportunities through access to devices and technology
- establish a virtual academy to enhance access across the state to teaching expertise
- streamline access to data insights and evidence to inform system, regional and school planning and responses.
A student’s potential is global – no longer limited to what can happen within the school gates.
Equity and Excellence in action: Immersive pedagogy virtual reality for student centred learning